Now that businesses are beginning to re-occupy buildings, focus is moving to ensuring all water systems are safe and free of Legionella bacteria. To know how best to manage and maintain your water systems, you need to understand the conditions which Legionella bacteria require to grow.
To support this, Bureau Veritas is hosting a free webinar on 30 July, introducing Legionella bacteria and the potential problems which could arise due to the COVID-19 pandemic and months of potentially unoccupied properties.
Join Aimee Moorshead, Technical Manager (Indoor Air and Water Quality) at Bureau Veritas, to improve your knowledge and understanding of Legionella issues:
• Introduction to Legionella bacteria and Legionnaire’s disease
• The importance of Legionella control programmes
• Essential checks when returning to work after periods of unoccupancy
• High risk areas in the workplace
• Introduction to Bureau Veritas services to help reduce risk and maintain compliance