With updates to Fire Safety Guidance set to be included in the Building Regulations Approved Document B from December 2022, those involved in the design and construction of buildings must make sure they are familiar with the changes.
We’re here to help. Bureau Veritas is hosting a webinar, covering everything you need to know about Fire Safety Guidance updates, including progress against the Grenfell Tower Inquiry Phase 1 Recommendations.
Join Andy Lowe, director of Building Control at Bureau Veritas, on Wednesday 27 July from 12:00 pm – 13:00 pm, who will be covering:
- External wall details and non-combustibility aspects
- Application to key non-domestic buildings including hospitals and hotels
- Evacuation alert systems - what they are and when they are applied
- Premises information boxes
- Maintenance requirements of the Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022, effective from January 2023, including lift inspections, flat entrance door inspections and plans for fire fighters’ use
There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to the expert Bureau Veritas team.