As the number of electric vehicles (EVs) continues to rise, more and more businesses are installing EV charging points on their premises for staff, visitors and fleet cars. But in a constantly evolving category, are you up to date with the latest technology and compliance obligations?
Like any fixed electrical installation, Duty Holders are required under the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (EAWR) to ensure the safety of EV charging points. This includes maintaining systems to prevent, so far as is reasonably practicable, any danger to employees, visitors or other persons.
To support you in meeting your obligations and to keep up with fast-paced developments, our expert Electrical team is hosting a webinar on safety, compliance and technology in EV charging.
Join us on September 22nd, when Michael Kenyon, Technical Lead for Electrical at Bureau Veritas, will be covering topics including:
• An overview of EV charging equipment, including AC and DC
• Installation requirements and associated legislation
• Earthing, including Protective Multiple Earthing (PME) and Protective Earth Neutral (PEN) conductors
• Inspection, testing and maintenance requirements
• Smart charging
• The future of EV charging
It’s free to join, but registration is required in advance. Click below to secure your place.