Statutory inspections of pressure systems such as coffee boilers, steam ovens or pressure cookers in food production and catering environments are required to maintain compliance with the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000 (PSSR). Are you up to speed with your obligations?
To support Duty Holders in understanding and discharging their duties, we’re hosting a ‘coffee break’ webinar session which will demystify the complexities of pressure equipment safety.
Join Catriona Wallace from the specialist Bureau Veritas Mechanical team on Wednesday 23rd June at 10:30am – 11am. Our webinar will answer key questions including:
• What is pressure equipment / systems, as defined by PSSR?
• What are the dangers considered by PSSR?
• What is a Written Scheme of Examination and why it is important?
• What is an examination and what is required to prepare an item for examination?
• What is a defect and what actions are required when defects are found?
Our webinar is free to join but you must register in advance. Click below to register.