Under the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012, Duty Holders have a legal duty to assess and manage the risk from Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) in non-domestic buildings. But who is the Duty Holder? And how can they discharge their duties?
Our new webinar, developed and delivered by experts from the specialist Bureau Veritas Asbestos team, explores the challenge of asbestos management in non-domestic premises to give you everything you need to know to understand your duties and responsibilities.
Join Anthony Flynn, technical asbestos manager at Bureau Veritas, on Tuesday 29th June at 10:00am – 11am, for our latest webinar; Line of Duty: Asbestos Responsibilities for Duty Holders.
Anthony will be covering topics including:
• Who is responsible for asbestos in non-domestic premises?
• The Duty Holder: Landlord or tenant?
• Tenant default and forfeiture
• Consequences of non-compliance with Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012
• How the recently published HSE Analysts Guide Document HSG248 affects Duty Holders
Registration is free but you must sign up in advance. Complete the form below to secure your place.