With a greater emphasis on business ethics and responsibility, it is vital that organisations are behaving in line with their own code of conduct, policies and procedures, as well as external standards.
Improving responsibility within your organisation and supply chain can deliver a competitive advantage. Bureau Veritas has a history of expertise in certification audits to help monitor performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
Join Clare Blyth and Ian Bartlett from the Bureau Veritas team on 7th May (1 pm – 2 pm) to talk about the process and benefits of ethical audits and how they can help improve CSR performance.
The team will be covering a range of topics including:
• 3rd party and 2nd party audits – what they are and how they can benefit performance
• Evaluating an organisation’s ethics programme and its effectiveness
• Ensuring the behaviours of an organisation is in line with all codes of conduct, policies and procedures
• How to improve confidence in the execution of site protocols and policies
• Identifying any gaps to help create a more responsible organisation and supply chain
• Interview, site assessment and documentation reviews
There will also be an opportunity to ask the Bureau Veritas team questions.
Registration is free but you must secure your place in advance. Register your place today.