With the Hackitt Review and subsequent changes to Approved Document B, there have been a number of recent updates to fire safety in Building Regulations.
Our expert Building Control team is at the forefront of these changes, working with clients throughout the building design and construction phases. And to support organisations in understanding and applying the changes, we’re hosting a webinar on Monday 23 November (1pm-2pm).
Hosted by Andy Lowe, training and technical director at Bureau Veritas, this webinar includes:
• The Hackitt Review and updated Building Regulations
• Combustible cladding ban and guidance
• Assessments in lieu of testing
• Mortgage lenders’ requirements
• Building a Safer Future consultation
• Sprinkler and Fire Safety Measures consultation
• Grenfell Tower Phase 1 Report recommendations
• Other changes in Approved Documents
It is part of the Bureau Veritas Fire Safety Awareness Week (23-27 November), highlighting the importance of fire safety throughout building design, construction and operation.
Register for free below: