Bureau Veritas has been committed to working closely with businesses across all sectors to help navigate their way through the Coronavirus pandemic. Now, as more organisations return to work, the focus turns to support these businesses as they tackle the ‘new normal’.
As part of this, we’re hosting a free webinar on Thursday 23 July at 13:00 for those working throughout the foodservice supply chain. Discover what measures you should be taking in the manufacture, storage and service of food, to help mitigate risks in light of current restrictions and guidance:
• How to meet guidelines to manage the current risks in food manufacturing and catering
• Focus on the management of outbreaks, cold environments, food storage, risk assessments, business continuity and much more
• Suitable for manufacturers, caterers, retailers and the hospitality industry, including hotels
• Opportunity to ask questions to the expert Bureau Veritas food safety team
• Discover more about our trusted safety, hygiene and compliance services
The webinar is free but registration is required in advance. Secure your place below.